Monday, November 19, 2007

Picture 7.7.07-Letter 11.05.07

Jeff's current companion is Elder Syndergaard. He writes, "we are struggling a little in our area. We have an amazing ward, and some good investigators, but it is really hard to get our investigators to church. We are doing good finding new but most of our new investigators we end up dropping because of lack of commitment.... I got to go back to the Asian branch and see one of my investigators get baptized. Everything went pretty well except that one of the Laos members went crazy. She is on a bunch of "crazy pills" and I guess she didn't take any that day, so she started freaking out. Halfway into the baptism she came and sat by me and started saying to me that she was filled with the Holy Ghost and that she needed 10-20 minutes to talk. She then was luckily removed before the baptism actually happened. Which was quite a relief.....It's pretty crazy I have been out nearly 15 months. Because I am a Cambodian elder I will either be going home in July or September. That's pretty crazy to think.....I hope everythings going good....Hope this letter finds you all happy and healthy. Love, Jeff"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mindi-you KNOW I am checking the blog! Let me know what you need help with-i'd be glad to help with the posts!

Anonymous said...

I have been known to check in every now and then...Keep it up Minders