the work is going good. last week we just had transfers again. i am still in the valley oaks ward with a new comp. his name is elder bartholemew from spring city ut i guess by richfeild kindof. He is a good elder came out about 4 months ago. We still have 3 investgators with a date. 1 is deiego, a spanish guy who has a good sprit. 1 leg, and heath problems. he is awsome and really excited to get baptized but i think we need to help him have a stronger testimony in the resoration. he knows the church is good which is great but he still needs work. the only bad thing is he has to get authorization from pres. because he lives with a lady. they are not dating, she takes care of him because of his health but he still needs permission. pray he does and that all goes smoothly. we have 2 others, latrice and her daughter ika. They are way cool actually after i am done typing this e-mail we will head over and check up on her. She is an awsome black lady who just moved her from back east. also anna who i talked about last week (the gay one) go put into jail. we hope that will be an eye opener for her. We are teaching a few other
ppl that i hope will set a date but they have just a few concerns each of them. anyways i think it is about time for me to go seeing that it is 6:30 and we are sapposed to start to work at 6:00... OOOPs. anyways thanks all of you for the love and support. I love you all so very very much. I am so lucky to have you all as a family. I can't wait to talk to you guys on christmasizzles.
love jeffro
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Minders, I love my blog. Keep up the good work.
P.s. I don't know if it is legal to look at it but I had to see what you are up to. JEFFRO
Post a Comment