Monday, November 19, 2007
Hooray! I am finally caught up
Good news is that I have caught up to the present with pictures from Jeff's mission. So from here on out I will be posting Jeff's recent missionary adventures. I will be using the most current pictures he sent me and separating them out among the letter updates, so that you can see more of his sweet, smiling face. I would like to get an idea of who all is reading this blog, so feel free to comment and let me know what you think or e-mail me at: mindiredd@digis.net. Thanks in advance and enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm reading it and it's great!
mom;i am reading this pretending that i got an e-mail from jeff this week
can you tell i am not to good at this..anonymous said...oh boy..it is really from me..his mother
Post a Comment