These pictures bring back SAD memories! I remember crying so hard that day, and the pictures don't let me forget that! I LOVE JEFF and MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!
Wow!!! I can see the change in him. You all must be so proud he is an awesome missionary and I love having him in my area. Don't worry, we feed him well!
Jeff was called to serve in the Sacramento California Cambodian speaking mission. He entered the MTC on August 23, 2006. This blog site is maintained by his family while he is serving.
2 comments:
These pictures bring back SAD memories! I remember crying so hard that day, and the pictures don't let me forget that! I LOVE JEFF and MISS HIM SOOOOO MUCH!!
Wow!!! I can see the change in him. You all must be so proud he is an awesome missionary and I love having him in my area. Don't worry, we feed him well!
Post a Comment