haha...it's a fake tattoo sleeve...I remember him wearing it on Halloween. It was so funny. i asked him if President Huff (the mission pres.) liked his new tat's and he freaked out and ripped it off his arm..."P. Huff is here!!!?? where is he?" What's with the side of his head shaved off?? Nice heart moniter..i have to use those too! they suck.
Jeff was called to serve in the Sacramento California Cambodian speaking mission. He entered the MTC on August 23, 2006. This blog site is maintained by his family while he is serving.
4 comments:
It looks like a tatoo on his arm in that picture! What is that?
Why am I the only one that comments? Oh, it must be because I am Jeff's biggest fan...
This is the very best blog I've ever visited!
Congrats!
PALAVROSSAVRVS REX
haha...it's a fake tattoo sleeve...I remember him wearing it on Halloween. It was so funny. i asked him if President Huff (the mission pres.) liked his new tat's and he freaked out and ripped it off his arm..."P. Huff is here!!!?? where is he?"
What's with the side of his head shaved off??
Nice heart moniter..i have to use those too! they suck.
The Girl in Stockton.
Post a Comment